26th June 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?

I have only 42% in graduation but i want do b.ed on bases post graduation marks but i dont have same subjects both gradution and post graduation. May i do b.ed?

Related Questions:
27th June 2015, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 42% in graduation but i want do b.ed on bases post graduation marks but i dont have same subjects both gradution and post graduation. May i do b.ed?
As per your graduation degree marks, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
27th June 2015, 03:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You are eligible for the course of B.Ed. Any graduate with 40% marks in Graduation is eligible for the course of B.Ed.
So apply in the various colleges for the course of B.Ed and prepare for the Entrance Examination.
Some colleges have Entrance Examination for the course of B.Ed.
Once you clear these hurdles you will be eligible for the course of B.Ed.
27th June 2015, 05:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say, but ,you are not eligible to take admission in B.Ed. course on the basis of marks secured by you in the Graduation degree .

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education. It is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

The eligibility required for admission in B.Ed are as under :-

-The qualification required for B.Ed. course is Graduation or Post Graduation degree with at least 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

-There is relaxation of 5% marks secured in Graduation for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate should have two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school with registration number recognized by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory.

-There is no restriction on upper age limit and time of attempts for pursuing this degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?