20th February 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?

In 2011,I have completed MBA (Marketing & Finance) with 71.28% from EIILM University.I passed graduation with Zoology Honours from Calcutta University.May I able to sit for SET Exam in Commerce subject?

28th February 2011, 08:00 AM
sushmita awa

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?

you can appear in management paper
28th February 2011, 11:29 AM
parvy

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?

you are eligible to write SLET exam in your business administration and not in the commerce subject.
28th February 2011, 08:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For appearing for the SET exam the graduation score is sufficient. You will be eligible to teach in schools on clearing the exam. Since you have cleared your MBA which is a postgraduation course you are eligible to appear for the NET exam. With this you will be eligible to teach in college level. You can select Management as a subject for the same.
19th March 2011, 09:23 AM
sushmita awa

yes you can appear set ,but not in commerce subject because you are not graduate in commerce
21st June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my f.y.,s.y bsc from mumbai universityafter that i geeting add in eiilm university for final year.. after done my graduation may i appear for m.m.s from mumbai university or can i apply MPSC exam,,, pliz reply...urgent
28th July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for appearing in SET exam?
7th August 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

set exam for commerce syllabus in bharathithasan university?
7th October 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

can i give net after PG with business subject?
15th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Ph.D from Burdwan University / Calcutta University on the basis of MBA degree from EIILM University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?