27th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do do post graduation in cosmology being an engineer in mechanical department?

I am an Engineer in the branch of Mechanical. I am very much interested in Cosmology department. Can I get an admission in cosmology department for post graduation? If yes, then how?

28th October 2016, 01:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do do post graduation in cosmology being an engineer in mechanical department?

No,I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in cosmology course as a PG course after having completed your graduation degree in mechanical engineering as there is no such provision for it. You should have completed your graduation in the field you wish to opt for PG degree further, therefore, in your case I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course.
28th October 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do do post graduation in cosmology being an engineer in mechanical department?

Since you have completed your Graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you are not eligible to opt for Post Graduation course in Cosmology.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in Cosmology from a recognised University are eligible to opt Post Graduation in Cosmology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?