21st July 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?

Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  2. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?
  4. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  9. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  10. What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science
  11. What are the opportunities after completion of MSc Forensic Course?
  12. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  14. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs?
  15. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  17. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  18. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
21st July 2016, 01:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!
No, B.Sc in Life Science candidates are not eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry subject.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Chemistry course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
21st July 2016, 11:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Chemistry right after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?

The eligibility criteria for MSc is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least with Chemistry as one subject in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for MSc Chemistry.

Also, yes you may continue the masters right after your graduation.
22nd July 2016, 03:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of your B.Sc in Life Science as there is no such provision for it. You should have completed your B.Sc(Chemistry) and then could have easily opted for the course mentioned above. But as of now I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?