25th September 2012, 04:56 PM
dibyajyoti bhattacharjee

Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?

what to study after Bsc in CHEMISTRY other than Msc?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  4. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  5. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  6. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  7. Which other courses can I take besides MSc IT after completing BSc IT?
  8. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  9. Can I join MSc Chemistry after BSc Physics?
  10. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  11. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  12. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  14. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  16. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  17. Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
25th September 2012, 07:01 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?

You have plenty of options to choose from after completing the Bachelor of Science course. There is no need to do Master of Science if you are not interested. Please check the options available for you below.

B.Tech

It may not come as surprise to you that Engineering is one of the option available in front of you. You can take admission for B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme. This scheme is only available for candidates having completed B.Sc or the diploma in Engineering.

You can have a secure future after completing Engineering. There would be plenty of jobs available for you even in the government sector. Therefore my first recommendation is B.tech course. Almost all the colleges give admission through lateral entry. However some would give purely on merit while others would as the candidate to appear for entrance exam. The most popular entrance exam for lateral entry is LEET which means Lateral Entry Engineering Test. Apart from this exam there are several other exams which are conducted by universities on their own.

To get direct admission you would need at least 60 percent marks in B.Sc. Some colleges would also give admission if managed to score 50 percent marks.

MCA

Those who are interested in computers should seriously consider Master of Computer Applications as the post graduation course. It can be taken up by any candidate who had Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class 12th. In MCA you would learn about various aspects of Computers like Networking, Hardware, programming language etc.

For admission you would need 50-60 percent marks in the graduation course. After which you will have to apply for one of the many entrance exams for Master of Computer Application. Upon successful completion of the course you can apply for job in MNC in IT sector like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Microsoft etc.

MBA

My third recommendation to you would be Master of Business Administration. There is always a huge demand of management candidates therefore if you possess managerial skills then apply for the Master of Business Administration. There are various options in MBA for you like HR, Management, Finance etc.

For admission you will have to appear for entrance exams. The most popular of them is Common Admission Test. This exam is your ticket for admission in IIMs. To appear for Common Admission Test you need at least 50 percent marks in graduation. The students from SC/ST need only 45 percent marks.

Apart from that other exam options include Management Aptitude Test which can be taken by anyone with a graduation degree. There is no percentage issue for MAT. The other popular exam is Xavier Aptitude Test also known as XAT.
25th September 2012, 08:32 PM
sudha001

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?

Hello ,
Other courses that you can do B.Sc Chemistry graduates .It is a
Post-Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC).

The chemical industries are also doing well in India and there is huge demand for chemists for various positions. Some of the job types for these graduates include

Analytical Chemist
Biomedical Chemist
Chemical Engineering Associate
Industrial Research Scientist
Lab Chemist
Materials Technologist
Production Chemist
Production Officer
Quality Controller
R&D Director

Best Wishes
25th October 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi! can i do MSc in biochemistry after BSc? if yes then what will be the eligibilty and scope?
11th May 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

which is the better option ofter completing bsc(pcm) Msc or BE(lateral entry)
24th June 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

what should i take bsc bichemistry or industial chemisry
7th November 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

iv completed M.sc (chemistry) .afterthat which course is better than me
20th January 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hlo....
I am complet my bsc chemistry...now I would like to join postgrajuvate dipoloma cources in medical feald ....can I get addmission ...then which are the cource i can chose.........
Pls tell me.....
28th June 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I got 45% in b.com fm du i want to do mba or m.com in university i can take admission?
3rd April 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

after bsc i have plan to do msc imaths in correspondance in meanwhile what are the best courses i can do in computer
14th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE Bsc IN CHEMISTRY I WISH TO APPLY MASTERS IN ANTHROPOLOGY .IS THERE ANY SCOPE FOR ANTHROPOLOGY AND WHAT ARE JOBS OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN THAT FEILD?
27th April 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.SC IN CHEMISTRY IN 2008 / KNOW I WANT TO STUDY CUM JOB , WHICH COURCE I DO IN COMPUTER

NEERAJA
[email protected]
17th October 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

WHICH FACULTY U COULD JOIN AFTER COMPLETING MY B.SC INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY? sheil dund [email protected]
26th January 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE I CAN JOIN AFTER GRADUATION IN CHEMISTRY OTHER THAN MSC
20th February 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me I have completed BSc in science subjects can I applied for MSc analytical chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?