1st April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after MBA or B.Sc?

Hello sir this is pradeep kumar.
I completed my bsc and I want to do mba after this. And my question is can I di mtech after mba or bsc

1st April 2014, 08:48 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after MBA or B.Sc?

After completing B.Sc you are ineligible to apply for M.Tech course because to apply for M.Tech course the candidate need to completed B.E/B.Tech course or M.Sc or M.C.A courses. So B.Sc course is not equivalent that so you are ineligible to apply for M.Tech course one more thing after completing M.B.A course you are not eligible to apply. If you want to apply for M.Tech course you need to completed M.Sc or MCA course from a recognized University. M.B.A course is totally different and non-related to the M.Tech course.

M.Tech i.e Master of Technology and the duration of course is 2 years. The course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for M.Tech course, the candidate need to completed Engineering/Technology/Architecture from a recognized University or the candidate need to completed M.Sc degree or MCA course from a recognized Institution. The admission process is based on the entrance examination like GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test )..etc.

M.B.A i.e Master of Business Administration and duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for M.B.A course, the candidate need to completed degree with any stream from a recognized University or equivalent Qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for reserved categories). Final year candidates are eligible to apply for MBA Entrance Examination. Top MBA Entrance Examination are CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, VITEEE, SRMEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?