1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in English at the age of 33 years?

Can I complete masters in English at the age of 33 with 49% in commerce stream? Can someone give me the minimum eligibility criteria which is followed to get admission for doing masters in English? Hope that I will get the answer from here!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?
  2. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  3. What are the career option after doing masters in English?
  4. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Am I eligible to give SET exam if my MBA last semester is in December?
  7. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam having done PGDCA after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I appear for NET after doing B.A in Politics? Date of sale of forms? What is the syllabus?
  11. Am I eligible for SET Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA?
  12. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  13. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  14. How to get a government job on the basis of PGCTE and MA Eng? How to find it from the G.O of DSC?
  15. How to chance my subject for masters after completing B.A in English
  16. Masters in UK possible after 2 years bachelor from India?
  17. IGNOU Masters in English (British Novel) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?
1st June 2015, 10:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in English at the age of 33 years?

Master's of arts is a post graduate course which includes both ancient and modern English literature.

The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing master's is that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with English as one of the subject with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university/ institute.

Different universities have different entrance examinations, if you meet the respective eligibility criteria then you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?