1st February 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG in fashion design after bachelor of pharmacy in 2015?

Hello Sir, my self Abhishek Karn. I did complete my bachelor of pharmacy in 2015. Now I want to do PG from fashion design so May I do? Also, tell me something about the fee structure and scholarship.

2nd February 2017, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PG in fashion design after bachelor of pharmacy in 2015?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Post Graduation degree in Fashion Designing after the completion of your Bachelors degree in Pharmacy as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those have completed their Graduation in the field related to any designing course are eligible to opt fore the Post Graduation degree course in Fashion Designing.
3rd February 2017, 01:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the above mentioned course after completion of Bachelor in Pharmacy in the year 2015 as there is no such provision for it. You should have completed your graduation in fashion designing in order to get admission in PG course further.
3rd February 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my self Abhishek Karn. I did complete my bachelor of pharmacy in 2015. Now I want to do PG from fashion design so May I do? Also, tell me something about the fee structure and scholarship.

Yes, you can do PG in Fashion Design after bachelor of Pharmacy course completed in the year 2015. The graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the course. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. Candidates must have good interest in fashion field and should have a basic knowledge of drawing and designing. The course can be studied in various colleges in India. As you have studied B.Pharm course think twice before choosing fashion design course. The course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the fashion field.
3rd February 2017, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't pursue fashion designing post graduation course after bachelor of pharmacy degree. There is no such procedure to accept different stream graduates for such course. You need to have degree in same stream.

For fashion designing courses after degree, you must make sure that you have got degree in same field of study. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance exam.
15th September 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello...it's Prerna ..I have done my graduation in English in the year 2019 now I want to do PG in same subject...can I do this?!!
21st January 2021, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor's in pharmacy ,is it possible for me if i want to pursue my masters in design
What are the chances that I'll get placed at a decent position after that if possible?
25th September 2021, 04:25 PM
Alvia Khan

For Fashion Designing You must have a graduation degree with atleast 50%marks or equivalent from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years
26th June 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to work in fashion designing company after b pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?