4th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?

Hello,
I have applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam. I am an SC category student. I have got 41% marks in 12th. Can I get admission? If no then there is any other way to get admission?

Related Questions:
6th May 2016, 10:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?

There is no percentage criteria and your age should be less than 23 years.
It offer following type of courses:

Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design

Bachelor of Design in Leather Design

Bachelor of Design in asseessory Design

Bachelor of Design in Textile Design

Bachelor of Design in Knitwear Design

Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
6th May 2016, 10:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?

Percentage required in 12th science to enter NEFT:-

There is no percentage limit to enter into NEFT.If you are cleared 12th then you are eligible to enter NIFT.

Eligibility for bachelor programs:-

The+2 level exam in 12th pattern of exam of any recognised Central/State Board of secondary exam percentage such as Central Board of Education, New Delhi and Council for Indian School of certificate exam, New Delhi.
7th May 2016, 12:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to qualify in the entrance examination to get admission in the B.Des course.

The admission in the course is offered on the basis of score in the entrance examination.

So, after qualifying in examination you are eligible for the admission. There is no other way of getting the admission in the course. For details information about examination patter and admission visit at www.nift.ac.in.
7th May 2016, 02:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination for 2016 is over in NIFT. The admission in the institute is offered on the basis of the entrance examination.

So, if you have appeared in examination you need to qualify in the examination for the admission. There is no need to score better or any fixed aggregate to get the admission in course.

So, you are eligible for the admission. To get details about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
7th May 2016, 06:49 PM
mechtiger144

yes, you can get admission but you have to clear the NIFT B.Des exam. For entrance exam there is no need of higher percentage in 12th for a student, you just have to qualified in 12th from any recognized central or state board.
8th May 2016, 12:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to take admission in NIFT after scoring 41% marks in 12th.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria fro NIFT B.Des:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates maximum age must be 23 years old. The upper age limit will be relaxed for 5 years for the SC candidates.
There is no percentage of marks required.
5th April 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum percentage needed for admission in nift for bftech apparel production. Please, answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?