27th August 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in NIFT shillong?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required
  2. Maximum and minimum percentage required in 12th for entrance of NIFT?
  3. How to get admission in NIFT? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission?
  4. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  5. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  6. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
  7. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  10. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in SSC after 12th
  12. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  13. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  15. What is the syllabus of IBPS? How should I prepare for it? Minimum score required in NIFT entrance exam for admission in a good institute
  16. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  18. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
27th August 2015, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in NIFT shillong?

You need at least 50% marks in 12th to become eligible for NIFT entrance exam. Admission in your choice of institute will depend on your score in the entrance exam which is conducted by NIFT.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam and then you will definitely get admission in NIFT Shillong if you score good marks.
27th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility for NIFT:-

- Applicants should have completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants should have minimum 50% at 12th standard board exam.
- Applicants age should be in between 17-25 years.

Official website - http://www.nift.ac.in/shillong/
28th August 2015, 12:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIFT stands for the National Institute of Fashion Technology. To get admission in any NIFT located in any part of India, a candidate must clear the entrance test conducted for admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology.

The test is mainly conducted for the following courses like:

1. Bachelor of Fashion Technology.

2. Bachelor of Design.

3. Master of Fashion Management.

4. Master of Fashion Technology.

For Bachelor of Design course, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with at least passing percentage marks in 10+2 board examination. For Bachelor of Fashion technology course, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with passing percentage of marks.

For Bachelor of Fashion technology course, candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
28th August 2015, 01:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
For NIFT Bachelor Degree Courses the eligibility is 10+2 pattern of examination from Central/State Board Secondary Examination. The maximum age limit is 23 years. The student will be selected through an entrance examination which comprises of a written entrance examination, situation test, group discussion and interview. The duration of the course will be four years. You can check the further details in the following nift Shillong website: http://www.nift.ac.in/shillong/downl...r_Shillong.pdf
15th May 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th. And i am a commerce student.. But according to my birth certificate this year on 10 feb i've completed 16 yr of age...can i give nift entrance exam for 2017..... Plz help me.. By giving the answer of my query... Its my humble request..!!!
16th May 2016, 10:12 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
I am a student of class 12th. And i am a commerce student.. But according to my birth certificate this year on 10 feb i've completed 16 yr of age...can i give nift entrance exam for 2017..... Plz help me.. By giving the answer of my query... Its my humble request..!!!
NIFT stands for National Institute for Fashion Technology which offers various courses on undergraduate and postgraduate level.
To apply for NIFT(Natioanal Institute for Fashion Technology) there is some basic requirement which one need to full fill.
1). You must have completed 12th standard from recognised board/Institution from any stream(for some courses PCM is required).
2). You should not exceed the maximum age of 23 years.
3). Relexation in age is there for reserved catagory.
4). Diploma holder in any discipline can also apply.
2nd August 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

General caste 12 standard how much percentage we required to get admission on nift campus exact how much percentage we required ??
27th December 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do we have to pass in entrance exam for fashion designing?
5th February 2020, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I brought 49.69% in 12 can i do nift?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?