13th June 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

Hello sir,
right now i have completed my 3rd year b-tech in ece and i am in a dilemma to chose which branch in my masters i.e, to go either to the electronics side or to the computers side. I also want to know which course has more demand in us i.e, who are most paid and most recruited between these two branches and what are the most demanded courses within the particular branch itself and what is position if we return back to india after pursuing our masters in any of the two above mentioned branches.
kindly ,respond to my quieries so that i can chose my branch.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
G.HARI KISHORE,
INDIA.

14th June 2015, 12:31 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

You should go ECE branch or related to it after completion of B.Tech in ECE.

You have to apply GATE exam to do M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering in IIT college.

Those who have completed B.Tech Electronics and Communication can pursue the following M.Tech courses:

M.Tech in Automotive Electronics

M.Tech in Communication Engineering

M.Tech in Nanotechnology

M.Tech in Sensor System Technology

M.Tech in VLSI design
15th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
right now i have completed my 3rd year b-tech in ece and i am in a dilemma to chose which branch in my masters i.e, to go either to the electronics side or to the computers side. I also want to know which course has more demand in us i.e, who are most paid and most recruited between these two branches and what are the most demanded courses within the particular branch itself and what is position if we return back to india after pursuing our masters in any of the two above mentioned branches.
kindly ,respond to my quieries so that i can chose my branch.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
G.HARI KISHORE,
INDIA.
Both sectors are lucrative in case of salary. But the vacancies are less in case of electronics industry in comparison with IT. But the pay package is better in IT. You can expect early retirement if you stick to IT Career since companies tend to fire some of their employees after 15 years or so in programming divisions. But if you are following your passion you won't end up in such scenario. Electronics industry if got a job is almost stable and you can also grow with experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?