2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in company secretary course after B.Com?

I am Jineshwar Mangasule. I have done my graduation in B.Com from Rani Channamma University Belagavi in the year 2014. I want to take an admission in a company secretary course. So, in which year I directly take an admission?

4th January 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in company secretary course after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Jineshwar Mangasule. I have done my graduation in B.Com from Rani Channamma University Belagavi in the year 2014. I want to take an admission in a company secretary course. So, in which year I directly take an admission?

Yes, you can take admission in Company Secretary (CS) Course after B.Com completion. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the course and examinations. You will be admitted directly to the Executive Program of the CS course after completion of B.Com. The Executive Program has two modules with 4 papers in module 1 and 3 papers in module 2. After completion of Executive Program, the student has to undergo Practical Training for about 15 months. Then he can appear for Professional Program, which has 4 modules with totally 8 papers. The ICSI website link is Click Here
4th January 2017, 01:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in company secretary course after B.Com?

As you have completed your graduation in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), so now you are eligible to get admission in company secretary course and pursue the executive level directly. You don't have to do the foundation level as you are a commerce student. There are two examinations conducted for CS course every year. One in the month of June and other in December. And the application forms are released during the month of March and September. So, you can contact the institute, get the details and appear for the examination which will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?