2nd January 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after BCA?

My UG degree is BCA and PG is MBA HR completed. In that situation next course which is better and I don't have commerce knowledge, so next level please help. M.Sc computer or MCA or M.Phil?

3rd January 2017, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My UG degree is BCA and PG is MBA HR completed. In that situation next course which is better and I don't have commerce knowledge, so next level please help. M.Sc computer or MCA or M.Phil?

The list of courses available to study after BCA is given below;

MCA
MBA in Information Technology
M.Sc Computer Science
M.Sc Information Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
Masters in Computer Management
MA Journalism and Mass Communication
LLB
3rd January 2017, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have already got MBA in HR, which can help you apply for job at leading companies. If you still want to study, then M.Phil or Ph.D is the option available for you.

MCA or M.Sc computer science is good, if you are looking for a software job but you have already done MBA in HR, which will become useless, if you do so.
4th January 2017, 04:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are already done with MBA in HR which is a Post Graduate Degree, again doing this Post Graduation has no meaning. So it's waste of time if you go with the below mentioned courses.

>> Master of Computer Application (MCA)

>> Master of Science in Computer Science

So, I suggest you to pursue M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) course immediately after completion of MBA in HR course. After that you may go with Doctoral Program if you are still interested in. You may need to appear in concerned college's or institution's entrance examination in order to pursue this M.Phil course after completion of Post Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?