17th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MA from university of Delhi with just 48% marks in BA?

Can I do MA English regular from university of Delhi. I’m from General category. I have passed BA program secure with 48% in 2015.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? How much marks should I obtain to get admission in Delhi University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  3. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for BCA at Delhi University having only 50 marks in Mathematics?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  7. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  8. How to take admission in LLB after passing B.Com from Delhi University with 38% marks?
  9. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  10. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi University for B.A after scoring 62% marks in 12th class? In which college can I take admission?
  12. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  13. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks?
  15. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in Delhi University? I am a PG in commerce with 49.95% marks from Mahatma Gandhi University
  18. Eligibility and fee for doing MCA at Delhi University?
17th March 2017, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA from university of Delhi with just 48% marks in BA?

It will be difficult to get admission in a regular course at Delhi university with just 48% marks in your B.A degree. You only have chance of admission in a distance mode MA degree.

You can apply for admission, but chances of admission is very low with the given marks.
18th March 2017, 01:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA from university of Delhi with just 48% marks in BA?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for master's of arts degree in Delhi University. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the marks secured in the examination conducted by the university itself. Therefore, if you qualify the examination with good marks then only you will get admission to pursue MA from University of Delhi.
19th March 2017, 12:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in MA course under Delhi University after scoring only 48% of marks in BA course.
Candidates those who have completed their BA course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MA course in Delhi University.
22nd March 2017, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do MA English regular from university of Delhi. I’m from General category. I have passed BA program secure with 48% in 2015.
You have got 48% marks in BA course so you are not eligible for M.A course in Delhi University.

Eligibility criteria for M.A course in Delhi University:-

1)Those candidates who have completed BA course from a recognized University with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?