14th March 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.Sc biotech from JNU?

Hello, my name is Ashok. I want to do M.Sc biotech from JNU. I have done my BSc in the year 2014. Am I applicable to apply for it. After passed BSc I left my study and have 3 years gap

16th March 2017, 12:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Sc biotech from JNU?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc biotech from JNU:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology course from JN University. The basic eligibility criteria that is required is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in 10+2+3 pattern with any one of the following courses to be eligible with minimum 55% marks.
* Veterinary
* Agricultural
* Biological
* Physical
* Pharmacy
* Engineering or Technology
* B.Sc 4 year course
(or)
* MBBS or
* BDS Courses
16th March 2017, 12:22 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India.

For M.Sc biotech candidate must have passed bachelor degree i.e graduation in physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and fishery sciences etc. from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for M.Sc biotech is 55%.

Contact Address.

Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
16th March 2017, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for M.Sc course from JNU after the completion of B.Sc course three years ago, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Sc course from JNU.
You must have to provide a valid reason for the three years gap at the time of admission.
22nd March 2017, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my name is Ashok. I want to do M.Sc biotech from JNU. I have done my BSc in the year 2014. Am I applicable to apply for it. After passed BSc I left my study and have 3 years gap
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University are eligible for Masters degree in Biotechnology in JNU.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?