28th February 2016, 06:56 AM
Ashish kumar gour

Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed for it? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer from you.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?
  5. How to get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? How much marks should I obtain to get admission in Delhi University?
  6. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
  7. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  9. B.Ed from Delhi University after BA (Hons.) in English from DU with less than 50% marks?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  12. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  14. How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com correspondence course?
  16. Am i eligible for regular M.Com from Delhi Univeristy with 57% marks in BBE?
  17. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  18. How to take admission in LLB after passing B.Com from Delhi University with 38% marks?
28th February 2016, 12:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks?

Delhi university is among India's best university. Admission in the university in undergraduate courses is on the basis of 10+2 aggregate for most of courses.

As there are very few seats as compared to number of applicants for admission the cut off is vary high and about 90% in best four for most of courses.

So, it is tough to get admission in any course with 70% in +2, there is relaxation on aggregate for candidates of reserved category.

So, you can fill the application to get admission if you belong to any reserved category. For more information about admission procedure and cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
28th February 2016, 01:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University if I have more than 70% marks?

You are eligible to apply for admission in Delhi University at bachelor's degree level. Admission to different courses under different colleges is given on basis of cut off marks released by colleges under Delhi University.

The online application generally begins in last week of month, you can apply at http://www.du.ac.in. As application process is over, around 9-10 cut off lists are generated by university for admission.

You can take admission in college in which required percentage is equal or less than your percentage of marks.
28th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university for undergraduate and post graduate courses in modern days.

*Due to this fact, percentage required to get admission in different colleges has increased more than 95% in top five colleges like Hindu College, Ramjas College, SRCC etc in different disciplines.

*You can apply for UG admissions but you will not be eligible to get any good college if you are interested in Honours course if you belong to General and OBC category. For SC/ST category, there is some chance at 70%.
28th February 2016, 11:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

While going through last year cut off list for admission in different courses, it is tough to get admission in any college of university with 70% marks.

The admission in the colleges of university is on the basis of aggregate in 10+2, there is few percentage relaxation for reserved category candidates and even for girls candidates.

So, for more information about admission details and last year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?