22nd April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Welingkar Institute of Management with 89 percentile in CMAT?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 89 percentile in CMAT. I want to know that can I get admission in Welingkar Institute of Management? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your reply.

8th May 2016, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Welingkar Institute of Management with 89 percentile in CMAT?

It will be difficult to get admission with this score in Welingkar Institute of Management. A score above 95 percentile is needed to get admission in the said institute and also performance in interview will matter.
26th May 2016, 05:21 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Welingkar Institute of Management with 89 percentile in CMAT?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?