7th September 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in any private colleges having 3394 in NIMCET?

My rank in nimcet 2014 exam is 3394.I belong to general category. Can I get direct admission in nimcet or any private college through this rank.please provide me information

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in any NIT after scoring 3450 AIR in NIMCET? Is there direct admission into MCA course?
  2. Can I get direct admission for my masters in top private colleges in India?
  3. How to get direct admission for DGO course in private medical colleges in India?
  4. Direct admission in any semi private or private medical college of UP after scoring 3348 rank in UPCPMT?
  5. Is direct admission possible in top private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani Ranchi
  6. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. List of the private commerce colleges in Delhi which takes direct admission in M.Com
  8. What are the private B.Tech colleges in Kolkata?
  9. Will I get admission in NIT with 625 rank in NIMCET?
  10. Past 5 years question papers and tips for the preparation of NIMCET? How many seats are available in colleges under NIMCET?
  11. Can I get direct admission in best private college after scoring 83% in PCM
  12. Are there any private exams besides CET for direct admission to degree colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai and time when I should apply for it?
  13. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  14. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  15. Can I join MCA after securing 49.5% marks in BCA?
  16. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  18. I have 57.8% in my 10+2 with math can i apply for MCA through NIMCET ? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2017, 12:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in any private colleges having 3394 in NIMCET?

The admission in any private college does not depend on the ranks you score, it depends on the cut off marks which is set by them only. The cut off marks changes every year and it depends on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The number of seats available

> the difficulty level if the paper

Therefore, if you fulfill the cut off marks of the college, then you will surely get admission in NIMCET or any other private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?