14th October 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?

Please let me know can I get direct admission for M.P.Ed course in Osmania University? I want to do M.P.Ed from Osmania University kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to apply for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  2. How can I apply for MPED after BPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  6. Eligibility certificate for Osmania University
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Osmania University with 476 rank in OU-CET?
  9. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University?
  10. Date and procedure to apply for Osmania University Ph.D eligibility test?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  12. What is the last date for admission in MA English at Osmania University for 2017 session?
  13. Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  15. Study Material to prepare for Osmania University PhD(Education) Eligibility Test?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  18. Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it? -- [New]
17th October 2016, 03:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know can I get direct admission for M.P.Ed course in Osmania University? I want to do M.P.Ed from Osmania University kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to apply for this course.

Sorry, it is not possible to get direct admission to study M.P.Ed course in Osmania University. The admission to study the M.P.Ed course in Osmania University will be done through the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET). The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the OUCET and the achievement in the sports during their study at Degree level.
The candidates must have studied B.P. Ed / B.P.E with 55% marks, are eligible to apply for M.P.Ed course in Osmania University. The admission to the course will be done through an OUCET and achievement in sports during their study at degree level. The Osmania University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?