10th November 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?

Sir,
Right now I am an Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy with 8 years of experience working in Hospital. I have done Master of Hospital Administration this year. So, when I have applied for the job with my qualifications whether I will get good pay scale or whether my experience will count?

23rd February 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Right now I am an Assistant Professor in Physiotherapy with 8 years of experience working in Hospital. I have done Master of Hospital Administration this year. So, when I have applied for the job with my qualifications whether I will get good pay scale or whether my experience will count?

Aspirant after completion of post graduation in hospital administration with 8 years of work experience can get a job with good pay scale. You have to apply to the companies / hospitals for a job online. You can find the job vacancies in the job portals and in the company’s website. It is always better to use your work experience in the new position also. You can get a decent salary on par with the industry after master’s degree in hospital administration. You should have very good communication and interpersonal skills to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?