12th September 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Design related specialization in MBA for Bachelor of Design 1st year student?

Hello,
I am a student of Bachelor of Design 1st year. I don’t to study Design in Post Graduation. I want to do MBA after my graduation. So I would like to know that MBA has Design related specialization for B.Des candidate or not?

23rd February 2018, 11:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Design related specialization in MBA for Bachelor of Design 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of Bachelor of Design 1st year. I don’t to study Design in Post Graduation. I want to do MBA after my graduation. So I would like to know that MBA has Design related specialization for B.Des candidate or not?

Students after completion of the Bachelor of Design can apply for the MBA course. They can apply for MBA in Fashion Design or Design Management course. Admission to the MBA is done through an Entrance Examination (like CAT, MAT, SNAP, etc.), Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates can also study M.Des Strategic Design Management course at the National Institute of Design (NID). The NID website link is given Click Here. Candidates can study MBA in Fashion Design in IIFD. The IIFD website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?