25th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Universities in London having April or May intake?

hey this is karan
i want to do LLM from london but in april or may intake
so can u plz guide me with the universities in london having april or may batches
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  2. Which universities can I enter after doing diploma in london?
  3. Can I get admission in Government Medical College after securing a rank of 2157 in WBJEE?
  4. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  5. Last date for admission in German Universities in March?
  6. PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course
  7. Which Medical College I can get seat with a rank of 1014 being a candidate of General category?
  8. Details of colleges for admission in MBBS course after scoring a rank of 2063(Medical) in WBJEE?
  9. What is the admission procedure to do MS in Embedded Systems?
  10. Date of LEET exams and forms?
  11. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  12. Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?
  13. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  14. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  15. Last date to apply for good universities in MS for september intake?
  16. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  18. Which are the good universities for Network Security?
23rd February 2018, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in London having April or May intake?

You can try for admission at following law schools in London:

1. Cambridge Law School

2. Oxford Law University

3. London School of Economics

4. University College London, Centre of legal education.

5. Glasgow Law school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?