23rd June 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBA admission in any Government college with 2042 General rank in CMAT?

Sir,
Myself Akshay Mishra my General rank in CMAT is 2042. So can I have get admission in any Government college for MBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 49.78% in graduation?
  2. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
  3. Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  4. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  5. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  6. Can i get admission in Government college without getting 10 scores in CMAT?
  7. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for MBA course on the basis of CMAT rank of 1004 -- [New]
  9. Studying MBA in Ahmedabad without CMAT?
  10. How to get admission in any government university for MBA after scoring 96 marks in CMAT exam?
  11. Which college can I get having 38 marks in CMAT?
  12. In which college of Ahmedabad i can get admission in MBA with 64 CMAT score?
  13. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?
  15. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 40714 General rank and 5750 General Female rank in JEXPO? Which rank is considerable for admission?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 48% in graduation?
  17. Admission in any government college for a candidate who has scored 72 marks in CMAT and secured 71% in BBA?
  18. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
24th June 2016, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBA admission in any Government college with 2042 General rank in CMAT?

Chances are good for you to get admission in a government university with this rank. Just try to apply when admission is announced by the concerned university.

The problem is that most of the top universities prefer candidates with CAT/GMAT scores. Therefore, just be prepared for group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?