16th February 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for post graduation in fashion designing directly or have to do degree first?

I am pursuing B.Com hons and certificate course in fashion designing. Is it possible to go for post graduation directly in fashion designing or have to opt for bachelor degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for post graduation in fashion designing directly or have to do degree first? -- [New]
  2. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  4. Am I eligible to do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed BA with engineering honors?
  5. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  6. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  7. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  8. How can i do PG in Fashion Designing after completing B.Com degree?
  9. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  10. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in fashion designing after BBA in IT?
  12. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  13. Should I do a normal degree or can I go for fashion designing course?
  14. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  15. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?
  16. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation if completed Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  17. How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation?
  18. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
16th February 2017, 08:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for post graduation in fashion designing directly or have to do degree first?

Yes, definitely you can go for Post Graduation in Fashion Designing after the completion of B.Com course. Since you have completed your Graduation course, you can now apply for Post Graduation in Fashion Designing.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Post Graduation course in Fashion Designing. The duration of the course is of 2 years.
16th February 2017, 09:46 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I go for post graduation in fashion designing directly or have to do degree first?

This is the eligibility criteria of NIFT( which is considered one of the best fashion designing institutes in India) for the program of M.Design:
A undergraduate degree from any Institute/ University recognized by law in India.
Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only
Undergraduate Diploma of minimum 3 years duartion from NIFT/NID.

Since you are doing just a certificate course I won't help you much. You will have to get a bachelors degree. Or you can check out the eligibility criteria in your favorite Institute and check what qualification they are asking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?