16th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can physiotherapy graduates join MBBS in 3rd directly?

Hi, I am Shilpa. I completed my physiotherapy last year. I want to do MBBS. Please help me, I heard that BPT students will do after completion of this course we will join MBBS in 3 year. Is there any college available? It is important. Sir, please help me. My mail shilpashidagam4493 @gmail.com.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?
  2. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  3. What to do after completing BCA and MCA from IGNOU from distance mode?
  4. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  6. Which books should I prefer to join MCH in neurosurgery directly after MBBS? How many seats are available for the same?
  7. Can I join MBBS directly after B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  9. MBBS can be done after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?
  10. What is the procedure of CA after my B.Com?
  11. Which are the best courses other than MBBS? Is there demand of Physiotherapy?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  13. Is there any need of giving CPT exam after doing MBA or can I directly join IPPC?
  14. Is it possible to join 2nd year MBBS directly after completing B.Sc in Zoology?
  15. Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  16. Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
16th February 2017, 08:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can physiotherapy graduates join MBBS in 3rd directly?

I am sorry to say that there is no such provision of any kind of direct admission in the 3rd year of MBBS after the completion of your Physiotherapy course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBBS course after qualifying in the entrance examination. The duration of the course is of 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?