11th September 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MCA, being a BCA graduate?

Hi, please help me anyone. I completed BCA and I join in next MCA but me not to attend the TANSET exam. My group 2 pure science not mathematical subject. It's possible to join in MCA. Please answer me anyone.

11th September 2017, 04:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join MCA, being a BCA graduate?

The full form of MCA is Master of Computer Applications.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in streams like science, computer applications, engineering, technology candidates can apply for this course.

Mathematics at 12th level is compulsory for pursuing this course.

If you have not studied Mathematics at 12th level, then you are not eligible.
11th September 2017, 11:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MCA course after completion of your BCA course. Candidates who have passed BCA or any Bachelor's degree course with Mathematics as one of the subject at 12th standard level are eligible to pursue MCA course. Since, you have already pursued BCA course, you are eligible to pursue MCA course.
12th September 2017, 02:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please help me anyone. I completed BCA and I join in next MCA but me not to attend the TANSET exam. My group 2 pure science not mathematical subject. It's possible to join in MCA. Please answer me anyone.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MCA (Master of Computer Application) after completing your BCA degree. Here below are details regarding MCA course:-

Education Qualification Required:- To apply for MCA course minimum qualification required is BCA or any other equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute.

Duration of MCA Course:- Duration of post graduation degree in computer application is 3 years.

Specializations in MCA Course:-

>> Troubleshooting.

>> Application software.

>> Hardware technology.

>> Management information system.

>> Internet.

>> Software development.

>> System engineering.

>> System development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?