4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue any adventure tourism course after B.Com degree?

I am pursuing B.Com degree final. Can I go for any adventure tourism course like wild animals, photography please reply?

14th June 2017, 06:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue any adventure tourism course after B.Com degree?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible.

As you are doing final year of Graduation, I suggest you to first complete Bachelor Degree studies and then you can go for doing this Adventure Tourism Course.

After completion of doing this course, you may become Adventure Tour Operator (ATO) which is approved by Ministry of Tourism.

In order to be eligible for doing this course, you must be proficient in any one of the foreign languages as you may deal with the tourists across world. And you must have good knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?