24th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after pursuing B.Com?

i m pursuing my Bcom nd degree course in travel nd tourism so please suggest me wht shud i do after this?

29th August 2011, 01:53 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after pursuing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m pursuing my Bcom nd degree course in travel nd tourism so please suggest me wht shud i do after this?
What should I do after pursuing B.Com?

For commerce students who are persuing B.Com the best courses are as follows :
  1. MBA- MBA is a master degree program which b.com student prefer. For getting good colleges for persuing MBA degree ,you need to crack exams like CAT, MAT and XAT.
  2. Company Secretary(CS)- This course is now in full demand and cs are getting good jobs. You will easily find job as almost all company need a CS. CS is a type of lawyer for company as he/she knows all laws related to company.
  3. Cost Accounting- This is a new course which is now in full demand and most of commerce students are going for it.
  4. Chartered Accountancy- Chartered accountancy is undoubtedly the best course ,a b.com student should do .It's long duration creates problem for students but now the duration of CA courses has been decreased.

With Regards
ravik1214
29th August 2011, 12:13 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after pursuing B.Com?

For commerce students the best courses are:

**MBA- MBA is a master degree program which b.com student prefer. For getting good colleges for persuing MBA degree ,you need to crack exams like CAT, MAT and XAT.

**Company Secretary(CS)- This course is now in full demand and cs are getting good jobs. You will easily find job as almost all company need a CS. CS is a type of lawyer for company as he/she knows all laws related to company.

**Cost Accounting- This is a new course which is now in full demand and most of commerce students are going for it.

**Chartered Accountancy- Chartered accountancy is undoubtedly the best course ,a b.com student should do .It's long duration creates problem for students but now the duration of CA courses has been decreased.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 12:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after pursuing B.Com, you can do given below courses

1.MBA.

2.CS.

3.CA.

4.Computer course in Tally/FA etc.

etc.

all the best..........
29th August 2011, 01:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completing b.com you can go for courses like-

1.CA(Chartered Accountant)
2.ICWAI
3.CS(company secretary)
4.MBA
If you have interest in management field, then you can opt. for MBA course.. Which has bright future prospect..
5.MCA
If you have interest in computer , and you have maths in your 12th, then you can apply for MCA course....

These are the courses where you can apply for..
All the best..
29th August 2011, 02:19 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u have plenty of options in ur hand..like u can go in for CA(chartered accountancy)..if u want u can also prepare for IAS..or u can go for M.Com..else u can go in for MBA in order to make a career in management..there is so much scope for u..so follow ur interest..all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?