27th February 2017, 03:52 PM
Sumit beniwal oo7

Am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA General (Distance mode), Now I want to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  2. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Maths distance mode after ten years of completing B.Sc?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue IAS after completing BA(History) from distance mode?
  5. How can I get a job in West Bengal Tourism sector after completing PGDM in Travel Tourism?
  6. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  8. Higher education in Travel and Tourism through distance learning after Diploma?
  9. Can I pursue Homeopathy Course (Distance Mode) after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  12. What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses? -- [New]
  14. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  15. Is there any online Bachelor degree program in Travel and Tourism?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Sc and B.Tech graduation course together?
  17. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
28th February 2017, 07:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)?

M.A. Tourism Management or Master of Arts in Tourism Management is a postgraduate Travel and Tourism Management course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.T.S./B.H.M./B.A. (Tourism) degree from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode).
1st March 2017, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumit beniwal oo7 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA General (Distance mode), Now I want to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in Travel and Tourism after completing BA General (Distance mode)? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed B.A course in distance mode so you are eligible for M.A in Travel and Tourism course in distance mode. You are not eligible to do MA in Travel and Tourism in regular basis.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?