11th November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue homeopathy, being a 50 years old retired from military nursing services?

Sir, I am 50 years old and from military nursing services. I am interested in doing course in homeopathy as my father was a homeopathic doctor. Please let me know how can I apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. A retired 61 years old person can do Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathy for a retired 67 years old man?
  4. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it?
  5. What is the examination pattern for Military Nursing jobs?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. When the application form of Military Nursing Services will be published?
  8. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join in military nursing services and AFMC
  10. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  11. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of military nursing services?
  12. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. What is the date for next enrollment for military nursing services
  15. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  16. Physical eligibility criteria for Nurses in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Nursing Services?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  18. Can I pursue Homeopathy Course (Distance Mode) after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy? -- [New]
12th November 2016, 08:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue homeopathy, being a 50 years old retired from military nursing services?

Yes, you can very much opt for the above mentioned course at teh age of 50, there is no such problem in it as there is no such age limit fixed for any candidate willing to get admission in the course. You should just be able to score well in your entrance exam.
13th November 2016, 06:48 PM
alokpati1987

Default Re: Can I pursue homeopathy, being a 50 years old retired from military nursing services?

It is great to know that at the age of 50 you are interested to join BHMS course. The minimum age limit is 17, but there is no maximum age limit for it. Th course is 4 1/2 years duration. You can take admission through entrance examinations conducted by different state. I will rather suggest you to persue the Diploma in homeopathy/ electro homeopathy course , which is 3 years duration.
So you can apply for the BHMS/ DHMS course, provided you have secured 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology combined at intermediate level.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?