21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MSc medical microbiology on the basis of bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy?

I have completed my bachelors degree in physiotherapy. Am I eligible for MSc medical microbiology & if yes, any college near Jammu where I can pursue the same

Related Questions:
  1. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  2. Which course can I pursue after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy other than MPT? -- [New]
  3. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  4. Courses available to study in US for 12th Biology student?
  5. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  6. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  7. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  8. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. Which course I can take next after completion of BA course? M.A or LLB?
  11. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. Best institutions to study M.sc. in eother Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai?
  13. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
  15. What to do After Bachelor in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Graduation courses after XII Biology in Kolkata except MBBS?
  17. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  18. Can I become a Surgeon after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
22nd March 2017, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc medical microbiology on the basis of bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bachelors degree in physiotherapy. Am I eligible for MSc medical microbiology & if yes, any college near Jammu where I can pursue the same

Yes, you can study M.Sc Medical Microbiology on the basis of bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy. Candidates should have passed B.Sc with at least one subject of Biological Sciences or BAMS or MBBS or BHMS or BPT or B.Pharm with at least 50% marks can apply for the M.Sc Medical Microbiology course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by the university. The M.Sc Medical Microbiology can be studied in the following colleges on the basis of BPT.

SGT University - Official Website

Yenepoya University - Official Website

Sikkim Manipal University - Official Website
22nd March 2017, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc medical microbiology on the basis of bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt M.Sc in Medical Microbiology on the basis of Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc degree course with Biological Science subjects from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?