21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter opt for photography after completing civil engineering?

My daughter is studying in civil engineering second year. She is having great understand good knowledge in photography. So she wants to do a course where she has interest and learn more about her passion and interest. I would like to know her eligibility to join the course. She has scored 929 marks in her plus two.

22nd March 2017, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my daughter opt for photography after completing civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is studying in civil engineering second year. She is having great understand good knowledge in photography. So she wants to do a course where she has interest and learn more about her passion and interest. I would like to know her eligibility to join the course. She has scored 929 marks in her plus two.

Yes, your daughter can opt for photography course after completing civil engineering course. There are various courses available in the field like BA Photography, B.Sc Photography, Diploma in Photography, Diploma in Photo Journalism, Diploma in Wedding Photography, Diploma in Wild Life Photography, Diploma in Fashion Photography etc. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Photography or B.Sc Photography is a pass in class 10+2. The duration of the diploma course is one year and the graduation (B.Sc) course is three years. The courses are available in various institutions in India. So she can study any one of the course in the photography field and pursue her career in the same field.
22nd March 2017, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my daughter opt for photography after completing civil engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely your daughter can opt for Photography courses after the completion of Civil Engineering course, there is no problem in it.
There are several courses in Photography which I have mentioned below, she can opt any of them.

B.Sc in Photography
BA in Photography
Diploma in wedding Photography
Diploma in Photography
Diploma in Wildlife Photography
Diploma in Fashion Photography
Diploma in Photo Journalism etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?