20th July 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in M.Sc Geology exam for good percentage if got below 50% marks in first attempt? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have studied M.Sc Geology but my percentage is below 50. I want to higher study so, I want to give again M.Sc Geology exam for good percentage? Is it possible? What should I do for it?

7th September 2016, 03:47 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Can I reappear in M.Sc Geology exam for good percentage if got below 50% marks in first attempt? What should I do for it?

Yes, you can appear for the examination again if you want to have a good percentage in your M.Sc Geology. As you have less than 50% marks in your masters and you want to go for higher study, it is very important that you should have a good marks.

But you have to take admission again to do your master again, otherwise you can't appear for the final examination of your master degree to increase your master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?