25th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to reappear in Statistics & Quantitative Method papers to get MBA(HR) Degree after last attempt?

I have joined an MBA(HR) course about 5 years ago in Pune University and now its been 5 years I am not able to clear 1 paper which is Statistics and Quantitative Method. I have appeared for my this paper again in this year few months back. But still was not able to clear my paper by only 4 marks. Now the college told me that this was your last attempt and now I won't be able to reappear my this exam any more. I wanted to know if its true then what can I do? As I don't want to loose the MBA Degree just for one paper. Is there any chance I can reappear for it? Please help me. I am really worried.

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  2. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE Main & Advanced if failed and reappear in 11th standard being a 17 years old candidate?
  3. Can reappear in JEE exams in the year 2015?
  4. Can I obtain 2 marksheets after appearing in ISC Supplementary exams? Will there be any problem at the time of employment?
  5. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?
  6. How many chance we can take to reappear for 12th exam through NIOS board?
  7. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  8. Can I reappear for the improvement exam this year?
  9. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  11. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  12. Which type of degree will I get after clearing my M.Sc through reappear exams? -- [New]
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Quantitative Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. For MBA HR is there any job in government sector?
  15. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Power System Modeling & Simulation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Can I reappear in KCET 2015 as second attempt? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I reappear for degree exam in case of getting low score?
28th July 2016, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to reappear in Statistics & Quantitative Method papers to get MBA(HR) Degree after last attempt?

Universities have rules and if you have exceeded all attempts according to rules then it will be difficult for you to appear again now. The only chance can be when university announces special exams which is very rarely conducted.

5 years is the maximum time allotted for any post graduation degree and you have already exceeded it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?