1st September 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I reappear in ISC board exam if got only 45% marks in 12th?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from ISC this year and got only 45%. I am PCM group student with Computer. I have got only 16 marks in Mathematics? Should I reappear in 12th exam? Can I get admission in good colleges at this marks?

5th September 2016, 03:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I reappear in ISC board exam if got only 45% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th from ISC this year and got only 45%. I am PCM group student with Computer. I have got only 16 marks in Mathematics? Should I reappear in 12th exam? Can I get admission in good colleges at this marks?

Yes, you should re-appear in some papers like Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Mathematics to improve your marks. You will have to give a written application to the Principal of the School, who will register you online for the entry to the ISC examination. You have to appear for both Theory and Practical examinations. As you study only these four subjects, so the chances of getting good marks are high. You can also use private tuition classes to improve your marks. The improved marks will be useful for the admission to the engineering colleges in the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?