4th June 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed after studying BA in sociology?

Sir, my BA subject is sociology, Hindi, English. Can I study in B.Ed. after graduation because I was not select education SBUJ? I was confused.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  2. How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?
  3. Is there any scope of studying Master of Social Work for Sociology graduate?
  4. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  5. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  8. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  9. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  10. Syllabus of MKCL entrance exam? Date of sale of forms for BAMS doctor?
  11. Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?
  12. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course in Sociology from government college
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  15. Eligibility for UP TGT Exam in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  17. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  18. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
5th June 2017, 12:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after studying BA in sociology?

Yes, you are eligible, B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible for this course. In general candidates can apply for B.Ed from 21 years to 30 years, but it has no age limit.

Some institutes conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates and you can also appear for the state level entrance examinations for admission.

5th June 2017, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my BA subject is sociology, Hindi, English. Can I study in B.Ed. after graduation because I was not select education SBUJ? I was confused.
You can choose any subject which you have read in graduation but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.

5th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Doctor Tom

B.Ed stands for bachelor of education and the candidates who are interested in teaching can apply for this course. As you have completed your graduation with BA sociology Honours, so you are eligible to pursue B.Ed.
For that you have to score minimum 45% marks in aggregate in graduation from a recognised college / University and you should have studied any one of the following subjects English / Hindi / Sanskrit / Urdu / mathematics class Social Science and should have passed in any of the two subjects.

There is no age criteria.
5th June 2017, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue B.Ed in whatever subject you have studied in your graduation.
You have studied English, Hindi and sociology in your graduation so you can pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year course in one of these three subjects.
Moreover there is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?