4th June 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed after studying BA in sociology?

Sir, my BA subject is sociology, Hindi, English. Can I study in B.Ed. after graduation because I was not select education SBUJ? I was confused.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  2. How can I study B.A.(Sociology) in India being a student of Srilanka?
  3. Is there any scope of studying Master of Social Work for Sociology graduate?
  4. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  5. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  8. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  9. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  10. Syllabus of MKCL entrance exam? Date of sale of forms for BAMS doctor?
  11. Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?
  12. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course in Sociology from government college
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  15. Eligibility for UP TGT Exam in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  17. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  18. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
5th June 2017, 01:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after studying BA in sociology?

Yes, you are eligible, B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible for this course. In general candidates can apply for B.Ed from 21 years to 30 years, but it has no age limit.

Some institutes conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates and you can also appear for the state level entrance examinations for admission.
5th June 2017, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my BA subject is sociology, Hindi, English. Can I study in B.Ed. after graduation because I was not select education SBUJ? I was confused.
You can choose any subject which you have read in graduation but you fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
6th June 2017, 12:21 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for bachelor of education and the candidates who are interested in teaching can apply for this course. As you have completed your graduation with BA sociology Honours, so you are eligible to pursue B.Ed.
For that you have to score minimum 45% marks in aggregate in graduation from a recognised college / University and you should have studied any one of the following subjects English / Hindi / Sanskrit / Urdu / mathematics class Social Science and should have passed in any of the two subjects.

There is no age criteria.
6th June 2017, 12:29 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue B.Ed in whatever subject you have studied in your graduation.
You have studied English, Hindi and sociology in your graduation so you can pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year course in one of these three subjects.
Moreover there is no age criteria.
22nd September 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my b.a in sociology and my pass papers were Hindi and history . My MIL was English and Hindi. Sir I want to take English as my b.ed subject. Is that possible sir?
11th October 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done Mphil in sociology having first class career and has done NTT too.I want to do B.Ed.Pl tell me any institute in Odisha for BEd
18th October 2018, 05:45 PM
iamAaliya

Yes, you can do it. admission will be based on the percentage in graduation. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:
# Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. # You should have a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor's degree. (45% for SC/ST)
# You need to qualify the entrance exam
A few good universities for doing B.Ed are Delhi University, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
The University of Pune, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
Banaras Hindu University
Anna University
Christ University, Savitribai Phule University
The Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Jadavpur University, University of Hyderabad.
12th June 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

B. Ed college in ranchi jharkhand in which I am eligible
16th June 2020, 02:05 PM
prityranjani

yes you are eligible for B.ed entrance examination. Doing B.ed subject does not matter you had done bachlor in any subject
27th June 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

1-Is it necessary to do post graduation to become a teacher in sociology?

2- what are the subjects can i choose after studying BA in sociology?
13th October 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I would like to study B. Ed in Co-science since I wanna be a psychology teacher. Which are those subjects?
19th October 2020, 01:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility :-
2 yrs course
Applicant must b a graduate / pG in any relevant field from rec. University.
B.ed is a bachelor's degree understaken to take up teaching as a proffession its worth knowing dat candidate can peruse as distance education as well...
28th October 2020, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

My honours subject is sociololgy ...and subsdiary are political science philosphy ...
What will be the subject combination in B.ed ?
17th December 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is main subject for B.A. sociology
26th September 2021, 07:40 PM
Alvia Khan

Candidates must have a graduation or post graduation degree in a Relevant field of study are Eligible for the B.Ed programme offered by various Universities.

And marks required in graduation is 50 to 55% and you have to score 55% in post graduation after that you are eligible for B.Ed
11th September 2022, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

BA- sociology can I do B.Ed (which will be my 2 school subject?because I have done my deled so want to do ignou B.Ed but sociology is not a school subject what to do...? Ans plz
22nd December 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study bed after studying BA in psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?