30th March 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?

Respected Sir,
Which percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for doing PhD and please tell me there is Hindi medium candidate of M.A.(Sociology) can apply? Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Mahendra Nath Pathak

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program?
  2. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi for a Private candidate who has completed PG from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  6. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  7. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  8. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  10. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  11. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study B.Ed in Hindi for a postgraduate?
  12. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  13. Can I have change study medium in CPT exam June?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  15. Whether GRE is required to study PhD in Abroad? Possibility to do PhD after completing MBBS?
  16. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  18. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hindi for M.A. postgraduate?
3rd April 2016, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Which percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for doing PhD and please tell me there is Hindi medium candidate of M.A.(Sociology) can apply? Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-
Mahendra Nath Pathak
You have completed M.A in Sociology in Hindi medium, so you are eligible to do Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Sociology with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D in Sociology.

There is no age criteria.
27th August 2022, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?

I am Bengali medium students.. possible to PhD(Sociology) in Bengali medium candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?