9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Current rank of YMCA University nationwide for M.Sc programs?

Hello Sir, I have an entrance exam of YMCA for M.Sc(Physics) admission. I want to know the current rank of YMCA University nationwide for M.Sc programs. Kindly tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  2. Minimum state rank required for MCA course in YMCA?
  3. How can I get admission in YMCA? My rank is 11871 in AIEEE exam
  4. What is the minimum rank required to get in YMCA Faridabad?
  5. Is there any chance to get YMCA or UIET Kutukshetra University in Physical Counseling
  6. Minimum rank required for admission in YMCA university, Faridabad in computer science/IT or electrical engineering?
  7. How can I get admission in YMCA? My rank is 281337 in AIEEE exam
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  9. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring state rank of 3377?
  10. Minimum rank required to get YMCA?
  11. Minimum rank for general category? Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  12. Admission in YMCA with state rank of 9246?
  13. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  14. Can I get admission in YMCA faridabad in mechanical or electronics and communication after scoring 780 state rank in AIEEE and 214745 AIR?
  15. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad, Murthal, UIT Kurukshetra after scoring state rank of 3377?
  16. Admission in YMCA Faridabad, Murthal, UIT Kurukshetra after scoring a state rank of 3377? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in YMCA, Faridabad if I have 111 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad, UIT Kurukshetra after scoring 3377 state rank?
2nd July 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Current rank of YMCA University nationwide for M.Sc programs?

Sir please send me previous question paper of m.sc mathematics entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?