22nd July 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

I want to study Zoology. But now I am studying B.Sc in Microbiology. Therefore I want to get information about M.Sc in Zoology course. That means, can I do M.Sc in Zoology after my B.Sc which I am doing in Microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  3. Am I eligible to go for MSc Microbiology after doing BSc Zoology?
  4. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  5. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. How to study MSc Zoology after doing BSc Zoology with 60% marks?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  10. Can I do MSc in Zoology after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  11. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  12. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  13. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  14. Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?
  15. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  16. What should I do after BSc(H) in Zoology?
  17. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
  18. Can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
24th July 2016, 07:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc in Zoology after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Zoology. But now I am studying B.Sc in Microbiology. Therefore I want to get information about M.Sc in Zoology course. That means, can I do M.Sc in Zoology after my B.Sc which I am doing in Microbiology?
You have completed B.Sc in Microbiology, So you are not eligible for M.Sc in Zoology.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Zoology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Zoology or Botany or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Zoology course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?