28th March 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MCM if completed MCM from Nagpur University?

Sir,
I have completed MCM from Nagpur University.
Now can I do Post Graduation which is MCA?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I prefer for B.Ed after completing BBA from Nagpur?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Nagpur University?
  3. Which companies come to Nagpur University?
  4. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management from UK after completing BBA from Nagpur University?
  5. Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?
  6. How to do HR from Pune after completing MBA from Nagpur University?
  7. How to do LLM from Nagpur University? I have done my LLB from Mumbai University
  8. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  9. Can i switch to Pune University after 1st year B.Com from Nagpur University?
  10. How to change the Institute after completing First year of B.Tech.? I am in Nagpur University and do not hold any Diploma degree.
  11. How to get a good job after completing B.E from Nagpur University?
  12. Does Nagpur University conduct any entrance exam for Ph.D program?
  13. How to do CDAC course after doing B.E in computer science from Nagpur University
  14. How may I join M.P.Ed program in Jammu university after completing B.P.Ed from Nagpur university?
  15. How to do LLM from Nagpur University?
  16. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for IMA academy? I've completed B.Com(computer application) from Nagpur university and currently in MBA final Year
  18. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
31st May 2017, 11:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCM if completed MCM from Nagpur University?

After completing master of computer management you are eligible to apply for master of computer application course. In order to pursue MCA you should have completed you graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks and should have studied mathematics as one of their subject at graduation level from a recognized college/university.

There are lots of entrance examinations conducted for MCA admissions, therefore you have to appear for that. Some reputed institutes conducts their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates, so you have to secure good marks in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?