15th March 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Nagpur University?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to do Phd from Nagpur university. I have completed my mcm with 67 %. Can you please guide me with the information on the same soon as possible? Please reply back soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  3. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  5. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  6. How to select topic and start preparing for PhD in Nutrition? Required fees to do it from Nagpur university?
  7. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  9. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?
  13. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  16. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  17. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
15th March 2015, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Nagpur University?

Nagpur University release Ph.D admission notification every year and you can apply for admission during the specified time as per the notification. You have got sufficient qualification for getting admission in a Ph.D program. The minimum requirement is Master's degree with at least 55% marks which you have achieved.

Just apply for admission in Nagpur University on a prescribed application form and send it to the address which is mentioned in the notification. You have to send the copy of all the academic qualifications along with the application form. If you have qualified NET/SLET/JRF then you have to send copies of those documents too. You will be called for an interview and on the basis of performance you will get admission.

For more information visit http://www.nagpuruniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?