10th February 2012, 03:27 PM
kirshn

Am i eligible for IMA academy? I've completed B.Com(computer application) from Nagpur university and currently in MBA final Year

Respected Sir,

My self Mithun Mandal I am a graduade in B.com(Computer Application) from Nagpur University.and now i am presuming MBA Final Yr. In {Operation- Manag} specialization and my height is 162 cm and my weight is 58 Kg. so i can eligible to IMA academy ?

12th February 2012, 05:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IMA academy? I've completed B.Com(computer application) from Nagpur university and currently in MBA final Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirshn View Post
Respected Sir,

My self Mithun Mandal I am a graduade in B.com(Computer Application) from Nagpur University.and now i am presuming MBA Final Yr. In {Operation- Manag} specialization and my height is 162 cm and my weight is 58 Kg. so i can eligible to IMA academy ?
As per the information you have provided, you are eligible for Indian Military Academy. Now, the admission into the Indian Military Academy depends upon your performance in the Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Being a graduate, you will be considered eligible for the Exam provided you have attained the age of 19 years and not over 24 years.
After qualifying the written examination, you will have to face an interview, followed by Physical Test.
The upcoming Combined Defense Service Exam is going to be held on 16.09.2012 and the application form for the same will be available from 02.06.2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?