10th March 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Bioscience) and Diploma in Environmental Management both at the same time?

Hello guys, I have completed my graduation. I did BSc(Biology) now I am planning to join Diploma in Environmental Management. I also want to get admission in MSc(Bioscience). So, I would like to know that I can do MSc(Bioscience) and Diploma in Environmental Management together?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  2. Details regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management course? Where to apply for this course in India?
  3. Can I study M.Tech environmental engineering after finishing BSc Environmental Management?
  4. How to study Diploma in Financial Management course? Where should I take admission in Mumbai to study this course?
  5. Colleges offering correspondence BE(Environmental Engineering) in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  7. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  8. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  9. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  10. What should I choose to study after Diploma in Health Inspector course?
  11. Job opportunity after Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?
  13. How to concentrate on studies to score good marks in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  16. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  17. Teaching line for freshers after M.E(instrumentation)?
  18. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?