1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management course? Where to apply for this course in India?

I am very much interested to study Environmental course so, I have decided to study Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management. Give me details regarding this course? Where to apply for this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  2. What other courses can I do after doing BSc MSCS?
  3. Can I study MSc(Bioscience) and Diploma in Environmental Management both at the same time?
  4. Which Colleges in India offer Diploma in Environmental Engineering? How can I apply for admission?
  5. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  6. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  7. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for an Environmental Science postgraduate with 4 years gap?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?
  10. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  11. Required cutoff for admission in PGDM? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course to do after my BA graduation?
  14. Is Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting course available in India? Where to apply for this course? Job opportunities in India after this course?
  15. What is the scope of doing M.Tech Environment science from Thapar University?
  16. Which is the best course after completing graduation?
  17. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Short term courses related to Photography for B.Tech 2nd year candidate
3rd September 2017, 12:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management course? Where to apply for this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very much interested to study Environmental course so, I have decided to study Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management. Give me details regarding this course? Where to apply for this course in India?

Details Regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental management:-

Eligibility Required:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduation diploma in environmental management is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma in Environment Management:- Duration of post graduate diploma in environment management is 2 years.

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Environment Management:-

1). Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.

2). Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal.

3). Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad.

4). Amity Institute of Energy and Environment New Delhi.

5). ODM Computer and Management Education Hisar.

6). Environmental Planning and Coordination Organization Bhopal.

7). International Institute of Education and Research Jaipur.
3rd September 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management course? Where to apply for this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates with graduation in any discipline can apply for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management course. Duration of the course is one year. PG Diploma in Environmental Management course contains subjects like Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting, Introduction to Environmental Management, Introduction to Environment, Environmental Legislation, Communication Skills etc. PG Diploma in Environmental Management course, is available in the following colleges in India.

Mahatma Jyotipa Phule Rohilkhand University - Official Website

The IIS University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

Tamil University - Official Website

University of Pune - Official Website

SIES - Official Website
4th September 2017, 03:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management is the advanced Diploma course in the same which can be opted after the completion of Graduation course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management.
The duration of the course is of 1 year.
The above mentioned Diploma course deals with the subjects like Introduction to Environmental Management, Environmental Legislation, Communication skills, Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting etc.

List of Colleges offering PG Diploma in Environmental Management:-

Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad.
Address: Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No:46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: 040 2368 0333

Environmental Planning and Coordination Organization Bhopal.
Address: E-5, Link Road Number 3, Near Bittan Market, Ekant Park, Shahpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Phone: 0755 246 0038

Amity Institute of Energy and Environment New Delhi.
Address: Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 244 5252

Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
Address: Grand Trunk Road, Off NH1, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
Phone: 0183 225 8809

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal.
Address: State Banquet campus, Raja Bhoj route, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Phone: 094250 18657

ODM Computer and Management Education Hisar.
Address: Street No 8, Jawahar Nagar, Hisar, Haryana 125001
Phone: 093155 15131
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?