10th March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?

Sir, I want to study M.A. in English in St. Xavier’s University which is located in Kolkata. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Presidency University, Kolkata to study MA(English)? Is there any admission test?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  8. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  10. Admission process of class 11 at St.Xavier's Kolkata? Percentage required for admission?
  11. Eligibility and procedure of admission in Class 1 at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  12. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  15. How to take admission in St Xavier College, Kolkata? Information regarding the admission forms and the procedure?
  16. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  17. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  18. What is the admission procedure for St. Xavier College Kolkata for bachelor in commerce course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?