18th February 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?

Who can study diploma in pharmacy? A management student can study diploma in pharmacy? My brother passed 12 class from the management side, can he study diploma in pharmacy? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

25th February 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who can study diploma in pharmacy? A management student can study diploma in pharmacy? My brother passed 12 class from the management side, can he study diploma in pharmacy? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

It is not possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 12th standard with management subjects. The minimum eligibility to study Diploma in Pharmacy is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology or Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is two years. The minimum age required for the Diploma in Pharmacy course is 17 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
25th February 2018, 01:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?

Minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th standard but a candidate must have completed 12th with PCM or PCB. Candidate from any other stream is not eligible to pursue this course.
So, if you are from commerce or Arts stream then you are not eligible to pursue this course.
25th February 2018, 03:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy:

Minimum qualification is 10 + 2 with PCM or PCB.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 and maximum should not exceed 25 years where as relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

The candidate who has done 10 + 2 with management subjects is not eligible.
25th February 2018, 09:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do Diploma in Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course. Admissions in Diploma in Pharmacy course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state or through Management quota.
25th February 2018, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Diploma in Pharmacy course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to do Diploma in Pharmacy course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, 12th Class in any stream is accepted in order to be eligible.

>> But, 12th Class in science stream is preferable for pursuing this course. As per my view, you may pursue this course as your brother is done with Management course.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 50% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the entrance tests for doing this Diploma in Pharmacy course are,
* PMET
* JEE Pharmacy Entrance Exam
* GPAT Entrance Exam
* CPMT..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?