19th November 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in CA (IPCC) after completing my graduation with B.Com (Accounts Honours) with 54% marks?

Can i take admission in CA (IPCC) after completing my graduation with bcom (Accounts hons) with 54% marks. Please tell me sir.

19th November 2015, 11:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i take admission in CA (IPCC) after completing my graduation with B.Com (Accounts Honours) with 54% marks?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to appear for the CA-IPCC.
As per the rules of ICAI, candidates with minimum of 55% marks in the Graduation level are directly eligible for CA-IPCC.
Since you have scored 54% of marks in Graduation, you are not eligible for CA-IPCC.
20th November 2015, 06:45 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i take admission in CA (IPCC) after completing my graduation with B.Com (Accounts Honours) with 54% marks?

ICAI which stands for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This institute is responsible for conducting entrance exams of different levels of Chartered Accountancy like CPT, IPCC, Final exam.

As per the latest notification, candidates who have done bachelor's degree in commerce with 55% or more are directly eligible for the IPCC stage.

You can apply for the direct IPCC because you have only 54% in bachelor's degree in commerce. You will have to first clear the Common Proficiency test.
20th November 2015, 04:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need 55% marks in B.Com to become eligible for CA IPCC direct registration. You have got less than the required marks, therefore, you have to appear for CA CPT first.

In case of other field graduates the required marks is 60% in graduation. Therefore, make sure you fulfill the criteria before applying for direct registration.
20th November 2015, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get direct admission in CA (IPCC) course after completion of your Graduation in B.Com course with an aggregate of 54% marks from a recognised university. Only candidates who have completed Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or or Graduation in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are eligible to get direct admission in CA (IPCC) course. Since, you have not secured an aggregate of 50% marks in your B.Com course, you are not eligible to get direct admission in IPCC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?