7th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How should I take admission in IPCC CA after completing graduation with 54%?

sir, i am complete my graduation with 54% should i take admission in ipcc-ca plz inform me as soon as possible.
thank you

21st July 2015, 11:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take admission in IPCC CA after completing graduation with 54%?

CA IPCC means Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competence Course. IPCC is the second stage of this course.

The eligibility criteria for the direct scheme to CA IPCC is:

1. Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Candidate must have scored at least 55% in bachelor's degree in commerce and minimum of 60% in non commerce stream.

As you have scored only 54% in bachelor's degree, you are not eligible for the direct entry scheme to IPCC.

So, you will have to appear for the first stage of CA that is Common Proficiency Test. This test is conducted twice every year by ICAI. You can wait for the December exam as June CPT is already over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?