12th July 2012, 06:24 PM
devil.master

Can I get admission in IPCC directly after completing graduation with 60%(Commerce)

sir
i have complted the graduation with 60% (commerce) can i get the admission in IPCC dirctly

29th July 2012, 07:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IPCC directly after completing graduation with 60%(Commerce)

Being a graduate, you can straight away apply for IPCC in CA course. You can choose between appearing for both the groups and either of the groups. You can if you wish appear for group two papers first and then first group. You should try to complete article ship training too along with this level. Also before enrolling for the final level you will have to complete 100 hours of ITT as well as orientation program.
17th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IPCC directly after completing graduation with 60%(Commerce)

unfortunately I failed two times in cpt ....can I get direct admission in ipcc after my tybcom .......or ill continue with cpt till passing .....now I am in sybcom ........ p.s suggest me right option .........
17th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

unfortunately I failed two times in cpt ....can I get direct admission in ipcc after my tybcom .......or ill continue with cpt till passing .....now I am in sybcom ........ p.s suggest me right option .........
18th October 2012, 11:02 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

According to the new rule all the candidates who have passed their third year of b.com are directly eligible for the second round of the exam that means they can directly go for the IPCC exam.

So as you said you are passed in Third year b.com then you can directly go for IPCC.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?