22nd July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MSc Zoology after B.Sc Medical with 65% marks?

I’m about to finish my graduation with B.Sc. Medical. With 65% now I want to take admission in M.Sc. Zoology. So can I get direct admission?

Related Questions:
23rd July 2017, 12:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MSc Zoology after B.Sc Medical with 65% marks?

Yes, as you have completed B.Sc Medical with 65% marks, so you are eligible to pursue M.Sc Zoology. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective university in which you want to get admission. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in the examination and also their performance in graduation level.
23rd July 2017, 01:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MSc Zoology after B.Sc Medical with 65% marks?

I am glad to say that you are very much eligible to pursue M.Sc Zoology after completing B.Sc Medical.
Candidates who have completed their bachelor degree in Medical/Allied Medical Sciences/Biosciences/Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks form a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Sc Zoology.
24th July 2017, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m about to finish my graduation with B.Sc. Medical. With 65% now I want to take admission in M.Sc. Zoology. So can I get direct admission?
No, you can't get admission in M.Sc in Zoology course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Zoology from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc course in Zoology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?